Webinar - Clean Power Plan: Interactions and Implications for Renewable Energy Markets
November 19, 2015
1:00pm — 2:00pm ET
The Center for Resource Solutions (CRS), Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA), and Regulatory Assistance Project (RAP) teamed up for a webinar to answer these questions and discuss:
- Emissions allowances and emission rate credits;
- Potential interactions with renewable energy certificates (RECs) from voluntary and compliance markets;
- Potential impacts on renewable portfolio standard (RPS) markets and policies; and
- How RPS programs can help states meet their emission reduction goals.
- Ed Holt, President, Ed Holt & Associates
- David Farnsworth, Senior Associate, RAP
- Todd Jones, Senior Manager, Policy and Climate Change Programs, CRS
Slides from this webinar are available as a pdf here.
Related Project(s): Renewable Portfolio Standards and the RPS Collaborative