Renewable Thermal in RPSs: Examples from New Hampshire, Oregon, and Vermont
November 29, 2018
1:00pm — 2:00pm
Slides from this webinar are available as a pdf here.
Although RPSs have historically focused on electricity generation, fourteen states now include renewable thermal power for heat generation. CESA has republished a report on how states across the country are incorporating renewable thermal technologies into their RPS programs, “Renewable Thermal in State Renewable Portfolio Standards.” Additionally, CESA published a series of case studies, including New Hampshire’s leading, innovative thermal RPS program - read that report here.
In this webinar, Samantha Donalds and Val Stori discussed CESA's new reports. Then, speakers from New Hampshire, Oregon, and Vermont discussed the inclusion of renewable thermal in their state’s RPS programs. These presentations were followed by a Q&A with the audience.
- Karen Cramton, New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission
- Deandra Perruccio, New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission
- Rebecca Smith, Oregon Department of Energy
- Andy Perchlik, Vermont Public Service Department
- Samantha Donalds, Clean Energy States Alliance
- Val Stori, Clean Energy States Alliance
Related Project(s): Renewable Portfolio Standards