Hydrogen & Fuel Cells Webinar: DOE/CESA/TTC Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Brown Bag Series Kickoff
December 14, 2010
12:30pm — 1:30pm Eastern
Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA), the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), and the Technology Transition Corp. (TTC) began a new webinar series on hydrogen and fuel cell technologies with this kickoff event on 12/14/10.
The hour-long call covered the following:
1. Introductions: CESA & TTC Team
2. Updated Program Overview by Sunita Satyapal, DOE Fuel Cell Technologies Program Manager
3. Suggestions for future call schedule and topics
This series will feature bi-monthly webinars designed to increase knowledge of fuel cell technologies and applications among state policymakers, Identify best practice state hydrogen and fuel cell programs and policies, and provide information and technical assistance to state policy leaders and state renewable energy programs in the development of effective hydrogen fuel cell programs and policies.
Slides from this webinar are available as a pdf here.
Categories: Policy, Technology
Related Project(s): Hydrogen and Fuel Cells
- Sunita Satyapal, Fuel Cell Technologies Program Manager, DOE EERE
- Patrick Serfass, Technology Transition Corporation (TTC)
- Warren Leon, Senior Advisor, CESA