2012 National Summit on RPS - December 3-4th in Washington, DC
December 3 - 4, 2012
9:00am — 5:00pm Eastern
Annual meeting of the State-Federal RPS Collaborative, hosted by Clean Energy Group and the Clean Energy States Alliance. Supported by The Energy Foundation and the U.S. Department of Energy.
Meeting materials available to download (PDF Files):
- Galen Barbose, Staff Research Associate, LBNL - "Renewable Portfolio Standards in the United States - A Status Update"
- Jenny Heeter, Analyst, Strategic Energy Analysis Center, NREL - "Overview of Voluntary Renewable Energy Markets"
- Kenneth Beiser, Managing Director, Techta Solar - "Solar in RPSs"
- Carrie Cullen Hitt, Vice President of State Affairs, SEIA - "Solar in RPSs"
- B. Scott Hunter, Renewable Energy Program Administrator, Office of Clean Energy, New Jersey BPU - "Experience and Issues with NJ's Solar 'Carve-out' in the RPS"
- Michael Judge, RPS Solar Carve-Out Program Coordinator, MA DOER - "Massachusetts Solar Carve-Out Program"
- Larry Mansueti, Director State and Regional Assistance, US DOE - "Relevant DOE Office of Electricity-Funded Work"
- Howard Bernstein, RPS Program Manager, MA DOER - "Solving the MA RPS Compliance Basis Conundrum"
- Paul Douglas, Supervisor, Renewable Procurement and Resource Planning, CA PUC - "Renewable Auction Mechanism: New Procurement Tool for Distributed Renewable Generation"
- Deborah Erwin, Policy Analyst, Public Service Commission of WI - "Assessing the Rate and Revenue of the Wisconsin RPS"
Related Project(s): Renewable Portfolio Standards and the RPS Collaborative