CESA Member New Mexico
“As the importance of energy efficiency, energy conservation, and renewable energy grows each year, the State of New Mexico and ECMD continue to promote the development and implementation of effective programs that strive to lessen dependence on fossil fuels and foreign oil. ”
The Energy Conservation and Management Division (ECMD) develops and implements effective clean energy programs — renewable energy, energy efficiency, alternative fuels, and safe transportation of radioactive waste — to promote economic growth, environmental sustainability, and wise stewardship of our natural resources while protecting public health and safety for New Mexico and its citizens. The Program’s goals of reduced energy consumption and expenditures and effective administration of federally funded programs lead to many achievements for the state, including generation of new jobs and revenues, environmental protection and improvement, enhancement of public health, decreased consumptive water use for power generation, lessened dependence on foreign oil, and greater energy security.
- Get in Line: New Mexico’s Renewable Energy Production Tax Credit
- A “Business” Model for Expanding Renewable Energy – The New Mexico Renewable Energy Production Tax Credit
- New Mexico Attracts Jobs and Revenues with Renewable Energy Tax Credit
- A New Mexico Homeowner’s Guide to Solar Financing: Leases, Loans and PPAs
- New Mexico Wins 2014 State Leadership in Clean Energy Award