CESA Member Wisconsin
The Wisconsin Office of Energy Innovation (OEI) assists businesses, local governments and citizens by promoting and investing in clean energy projects that are cost-effective, balanced, reliable and environmentally responsible.
OEI provides the following resources:
- An annual, comprehensive state energy statistics report;
- Assistance with coordinated responses to energy emergencies;
- Assistance to the transportation industry to reduce fuel expenses;
- Assistance with energy related issues and inquiries for Wisconsin citizens, businesses and elected officials; and
- Operation of the state's relocation assistance program for citizens and businesses displaced by certain projects involving eminent domain law.