CESA Member New Jersey
New Jersey's Clean Energy Program is a signature initiative of the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (BPU). It promotes increased energy efficiency and the use of clean, renewable sources of energy including solar, wind, and sustainable biomass. The result for New Jersey is a stronger economy, less pollution, lower costs, and reduced demand for electricity.
The program offers financial incentives, programs, and services for residential, commercial, and municipal customers. It provides education, information and financial incentives for energy efficiency measures and renewable energy systems.
New Jersey has instituted a number of successful initiatives that help to reduce the State's peak energy demand, conserve finite resources, and transform the marketplace for the next generation of electricity and natural gas supply technologies. Incentives are available to offset the initial cost of energy efficient and renewable energy technologies for all ratepayers in New Jersey. Programs are comprehensive and complementary and focus on providing technical and financial assistance to homeowners, businesses, schools, and government organizations. The programs are also designed to offer full project development assistance, from information on best practices to rebate payments and financing tools.
- New Jersey's Clean Energy Program has helped 80,000 low-income residents save energy and money
- Clean Energy and Climate Resilience Join Forces in Massachusetts and New Jersey
- New Jersey Establishes Energy Resilience Bank
- N.J. launches $200M bank to develop microgrids
- New Jersey Leverages Markets to Support Resilient Solar+Storage Deployment