CESA Member Oregon
“ The energy field is changing rapidly. Working with other organizations doing work similar to ours helps Energy Trust of Oregon track changes in the market and provide the most effective programs possible for customers.”
Energy Trust of Oregon is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to providing utility customers with clean energy solutions. Energy Trust provides cash incentives and services to help customers save energy, generate renewable power and manage costs in their homes, businesses and communities.
Energy Trust has a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficiency and renewable energy programs. The renewable energy programs aim to create a vibrant renewable generation market and accelerate the rate at which small- and mid-scale solar, biopower, wind, hydropower and geothermal projects are built.
The Solar Program helps homeowners, businesses and public agencies supplement their electricity needs with on-site solar generation. The program provides cash incentives for net-metered solar electric installations, educates consumers about solar purchasing and financing options and ensures high-quality installations through design review and verification. When additional funds are available, the program also supports custom large-scale solar projects. The program envisions solar as a significant part of Oregon’s energy mix and makes strategic investments in projects, infrastructure and local industry that will give rise to a healthy, stable market for solar.
Energy Trust also provides support for biopower, wind, hydropower and geothermal projects up to 20 megawatts. In addition to custom incentives for project construction, Energy Trust works with these projects to provide tailored project development assistance. This can include cash incentives that help pay a portion of the cost for feasibility studies, technical assistance or other activities to help projects move from concept to construction.
Find out more at www.energytrust.org.
- Energy Trust of Oregon: 2012 - Record-Breaking Year in Clean Energy
- Oregon's largest solar array completed with support from Energy Trust of Oregon
- Energy Trust of Oregon's Q4 2012 Results Shine
- *CONTACT Energy Trust of Oregon*
- Energy Trust of Oregon increases solar incentives for Oregon businesses
- Energy Trust of Oregon to re-bid New Buildings Program Management Contract
- Energy Trust of Oregon Helps Secure Data Center Energy Savings in Oregon
- Synergy - Monthly Newsletter of Energy Trust of Oregon - October 2013
- Energy Trust's Insider Newsletter
- Energy Trust's EE Program Ranks Among Top in the Country
- Energy Trust of Oregon helps homeowners use the power of the sun to trim water heating costs
- Energy Trust Supports 5000 Solar Homes
- Bonneville/Energy Trust study delves into hydropower's long reach
- 5,000th home goes solar in Oregon with support from Energy Trust of Oregon
- The Energy Trust of Oregon Helps Ontario Homebuyers Shop for Energy-Efficiency
- Energy Trust of Oregon Funds Tribal Wind Turbine, First in Northwest
- Oregon Hosts 8th Annual Future Energy Conference
- Energy Trust of Oregon receives national clean energy award for work with City of Gresham
- Oregon’s Gresham Wastewater Treatment Plant Achieves Net-Zero Status
- Turning Waste into Energy in Oregon: City of Gresham Wastewater Treatment Plant
- From Oregon to Rhode Island: The Impacts of Solarize
- Energy Trust of Oregon’s Solar Program Awarded State & Local Government Achievement of the Year by IREC
- Oregon Expands Opportunities for Small Hydropower
- Oregon’s Gresham Wastewater Treatment Plant Wins Several Awards